Monday, April 4, 2011

FORWARD closing party pictures


I must say, walking to the festival from the metro, I really didn't know what to expect, but when I got about a block away, I heard the thumping from the dj's spinning.  I was getting excited.  Turning a corner I see a bunch of artist selling some really awesome works!  I got a little something for myself. 



 The Food Vendors for the day were SMOKIN' SOMETHIN' BBQ, WHITEHOUSE MEATS and DC BRAU which supplied the beer.  I must say the BEER was very good, the hops was very good tasting, good light color as well.

Smokin' smothin' bbq I had ordered the pulled chicken sandwich, the lady told me I should try the homemade sauces, I poured on the sweet bbq sauce.  Amazing!!!



We heard some bad ass dj's spin out on the river front.  The new YARDs park is spectacular to be at, as this was my playing grounds about 7 years before when the area was run down and filled with clubs.  Being here today brought back a lot of memories.  

 People dancing

 Main dj's on the river front

 Seeing old friend's always puts a smile on my face.

 Other Dj spinning to another crowd
 Electronic ART (Octopus)
 AWESOME


Closing set with the sunset in the background.








No comments:

Post a Comment