Saturday, February 25, 2012

International Dining in DC: Buck's Fishing & Camping


5031  Connecticut Ave.  NW
Washington DC


I used my Living Social coupon here at Buck's!  I had been before, and I thought this would be a great way to go back and try their new entrees!  We arrived very early at 5pm.  the doors were not open yet so we went to CVS to read some magazines.  Walking back, you don't think of a nice restaurant on this side of the street in upper Conn. ave.  The decor is the restaurant brings you into the back woods, almost as if you were sitting in a log cabin!!  very rustic in decor.   The crowd is mostly neighbors who frequent the spot.  My friend tried the Salmon W/ spaghetti quash and I stuck with the classic Steak with fries.  Both plates were cooked beyond perfection. 

Inside view

exterior shot.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice International dining in dc bucks.. Do you have any information about Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete