Friday, September 14, 2012

MODA for MEN (High water/Rolled up)

Fashion mistake or Fashion forward??  you tell me, I have been seeing a lot of this in downtown, DC with fashion forward men looking all dapper, But it kind of reminds me of Steve Urkel from Family Matters, I dunno if I should laugh and gawk at it or pass it by and get a pair!!  I'm confused as well,  some of the images are rolled up pant leg and some are the high water pants coming into style!  

You tell me if you NAY or YAY?







I think we owe Michael Jackson a little bit of credit for starting this fad!!  




2 comments:

  1. This is nothing new...been doing this for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it has, hence why I put MJ and other sources in this article! JFK was known to wear high-waters as well, but It's making such an impact on fashion now J.CREW is selling the pants. I wanted to highlight this, not say it's "new" nothing in fashion is new!! I'm pointing out that it has made a impact in mainstream stores now and is here in DC that I've seen it. NYC and Europe are far ahead of us yes, I know! just pointing out.

    ReplyDelete