Friday, November 4, 2011

Occupy DC

Last night I went for a bike ride that ended up with me going to see the protesters in a downtown park.  I was there the first day they started the protest back in Oct in front of the White house, So I wanted to go and see what kind of progress they have made.  What I saw was a small city in this park with a kitchen and people lined up to get food, a medical tent, tents for information on the protest and people standing around talking and taking it all in, As I was.  

It feels great to live in DC at times like this, you should take advantage of things like this!  So I took a couple of pictures of their signs, Although I really wanted to take other photos of the people there, I didn't want to start any commotions as it was a peaceful night.



 Tent City




No comments:

Post a Comment