Saturday, November 5, 2011

MODA for MEN

Good morning 202 world.  Today I'm showing you what I've been seeing a lot on the runway and in the stores.  Sweat-pants for men are becoming fashionable.  Let's just tell the truth guys, we like to be comfortable in all situations at all times.  Some guys like the tight fit or the loose fit of sweat pants, whatever your take on them check out these looks.  Like I always say if it looks good and you make it work, go with it!







Also here are some awesome watches that I've found for you. 







I've also been seeing this high school favorite of varsity jackets make a large come-back, especially that I live near Howard Univ. here in DC, I see kids wearing these.  take a glance.  I know H&M carries varsity jackets.






Here are some webpages were you can find some awesome clothes.





No comments:

Post a Comment