Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Movie Reviews

I had the pleasure of seeing two new movies coming out this week.  Check out my reviews



Don't be afraid of the Dark
***


This movie started out scary, people in the theater were jumping and screaming!  It was a very dark movie, and lots of camera moving which kinda made me dizzy.  The acting from Katie Holmes was truly bad, most of her lines were one liners or if she was lucky a full sentence!  The little creatures are scary, go check it out.  I gave this three stars.



Freight Night in 3D
**


OK, so I remember the old movies from the 1980's and they scared me as a little kid.  So I knew what I was kinda getting into when I came and saw this re-make.  Personally I didn't like the story line of this remake, Collin Farrell's acting was bad and his American accent is hideous!  The 3D didn't really help either, only a certain amount of blood squirted out among other things.  That's the reason why I gave it two stars out of five.  


No comments:

Post a Comment