Monday, May 2, 2011

International Dining in DC


1351 Connecticut Ave.  NW
Washington DC

Don't judge a book by it's cover, is my saying to this restaurant!  From the outside it looks like a cheap middle eastern restaurant, but when you walk in, It's very chic and clean.  The staff was very friendly and the drink menu was very large with tons of selections!  The main menu has so much food.  A friend and I ordered the sample dish for a serving for two people.  This is a great deal.  The food was amazing! I've never had middle eastern food, yes it is kabobs kinda, but not on sticks.  Appetizers were delicious we ordered the eggplant salad and hummus.   FYI, I didn't know this was an international chain!  This is the first location in the USA.  I love DC. I'm such a foodie.

Fine Dining indeed
This was the kabobs being made.
Our yummy dish of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment