Friday, July 2, 2010

In Memory of Johnna Fisher

Two day's ago while going through some friend's profile's on Facebook, I noticed alot of people commenting on my friend's profile saying RIP and we miss you. I was at a lost of words because I had just talked to her 3 weeks ago about hanging out sometime soon. I emailed her brother who had taken over her profile to see what happened and come to find out, last Friday Johnna passed away very suddenly from a massive brain aneurysm. Her death noticed was in the paper on June 29, and they are planning a wake for Johnna at Gawler's Funeral Home (5130 Wisconsin Ave. NW, DC) on Tuesday, July 6, from 6-8 pm. Please pass this along to anyone who you think would like to attend.
Johnna Fisher was a trainer at Gold's Gym downtown and was a musician, a song writer, an AWESOME dancer. Johnna you will be forever dancing on the dance floor showing everyone your moves! We all miss you and love you for who you were. always smiling and happy to meet new people. you always had more energy then me, and you would always tell me and try to get me out to dance with you. best memories were dancing with you on the floor at Buzz. Miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment