Tuesday, December 27, 2011

International Dining in DC: Chicken Out Rotisserie



I've been here a hundred times, but I thought I would tell the outside world who hasn't had the chance to try it, or even knows about Chicken Out!  This place is YUMMY Good, It's like a cleaner version of Boston Market and KFC.  Their food is to die for, and healthy as well!  They have it set up like a cafeteria/deli counter!  Choose from Wraps, whole chickens, sandwiches and salads.  They have really good sides to go with those and do catering as well!   Check out the website and the locations are mostly in Montgomery County, but there is one in DC in Spring Valley next to the AU law school along Massachusetts Ave.  NW.

I went to the Spring Valley location check out my pics of the interior which also has a large patio for warmer season.


I had a Ceasar Wrap
I had to eat some of the Mac & Cheese and there is some mashed sweet potatoes.

This was the Louisiana Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment