Monday, October 18, 2010

International Dining in DC


So this past Saturday I went to brunch! I know Brunch on a saturday, so unheard of (OSCAR). So He had been talking about this place forever that the food was so good, and like most places I've always passed by this place, and didn't give it any mind into going in! Well, maybe this was an off day, but the Brunch was so bad. The eggs was horrible via Oscar and friend, and the bacon was hard. My Urbana Benedict was very vegetarian! And the bagel on the side was yum. I didn't have any problems with my meal. But the low attendance was a little awkward, it was mostly hotel guest. So I wouldn't go back for Brunch. Has anyone gone for dinner? Is it really worth checking out? The decor inside was very nice, the booths are spacious. The waiters and staff were nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment