Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moda for Men in the Summer!

Moda for men in the summer, looks like the preppy look has made a big impact! I'm not gonna bore you with high end labels, this is for the everyday guy. Places I would shop and I would get, that said, I usually shop at Urban-outfitters or Gap. Great finds in the clearance areas! I like clothes now with no design or logo's on them, plain and simple, am I at that age yet..ugh. Well I tend to go for urban, prep look, it might come off like i'm a greaser but i'm truly not. here are a couple of shots from the stores and some of me.






getting the right pair of shoes, shorts, and just a plain t shirt, can make you look urban chic or just well dress. Anyone can do it. Try to pull it off.
Check out some of these favorite websites and stores I shop.
www.Urbanoutfitters.com
www.UniversalGear.com
www.Gap.com
www.Bananarepublic.com
www.Jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment