Wednesday, September 1, 2010

International Dining in DC

Chinatown Garden

618 H Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20001

Located in Chinatown this is a staple of Chinese food in DC, steps from the Chinatown Arch, this jem is a must. Upon entering you see about ten waiteress ready to take you to any of the large tables or booths. I have noticed that if you are not of the Asian ethincity then you will sit in the front of the restaurant and if you are, you get the whole back of the place with large asian families eating there regularly. I'm not complianing because the front of the house is the best, you can peer out the windows onto H St. and watch the large crowds walk by. The food is your usual Chinese food, the plates are VERY LARGE. so get two plates and split them between two people. I've been going here for year's and will keep going. it's one of my favorite places, after all it's the first place my neices had Chinese food and used chopsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment