Friday, September 10, 2010

International Dining in DC

505 8th Street Southeast
Washington, DC 20003

A Sunday on Capitol Hill is wonderful, getting away from central DC, Capitol Hill seems like it's a different city, or not even apart of DC. Eastern Market, the Marine Barracks, all these yummy restaurants in the neighborhood! I decided to try out Ted's Bulletin which opened 5 months ago. From the outside it seems like any other place, but once you enter the main cafe area, it like your taken back to the 1930s. The Cafe in the front is a seen and be seen area. The Dining area in the back can be a bit packed and loud. I got the best seat in the house, the front booth in the window. Thanks to Donald for seeing us cute guys as we walked in, he cleaned off a table and said to SIT DOWN. You're my customer's today! HAHA. (I politely whispered to him) are we cutting in front of anyone. He said no honey, it's first come first serve. And you're sitting here! Well, I didn't fight with him, I was hungry and wanted to get my day on with. He was the best waiter ever. Sitting with us and chatting, telling us what was yummy on the menu and talking about the area. I tried the "Walk of shame burrito" so good, my friend ordered the an omelet, and at the end he gave us a free pop tart (Home Made in the house). They are to die. For. This is a great place, I will defiantly come back again. Be sure to look out for a Tall guy in the front with a vest on! That's Donald, he's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment