Monday, August 2, 2010

International Dining in DC


BGR (The Burger Joint)
Dc has the burger bug!! So many burger joints are popping up all over the city just like those cupcake and yogurt places. We now have 5 guy's, Z Burger's, Ray's Hell Burger and BGR (the Burger Joint). And this review is on BGR. It was the hottest day of the summer about 105 degrees outside, and me and a friend were hungry for burger's so we went to the nearest place. Upon entering the joint, you have a disco ball in the front window which kinda put me off from visiting this place so many times, but I gave it a shot, Walking in you hear 80's music and the decor is like my old room when I was in high school. You have Old Rock N Roll Posters and old nostalgia from back in the day. flat screen playing 80's videos and ornate tables mine was a guitar and while leaving I saw Lisa Simpson. Their isn't a large menu, but what they have all sounds good. I ordered the Cuban with asparagus and a vanilla milkshake, my friend ordered the southwestern, he said it was VERY spicy. Mine was good but I didn't know it was going to come on a burger patty. when I think of a Cuban I think of pulled pork which it had as well and pickles and the works. It was all very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment