Sunday, July 24, 2011

International Dinning in DC : Black & Orange

1300 Connecticut Ave.  NW
Washington DC


Yesterday I decided to try a kinda of newly re-opened burger joint that was called Rouge State, but after a little spat with the neighbors in the building they were aloud to reopen as a different name Black & Orange!  and are going to b reopening a new location on 14th and U streets as well.  I took some pics and here is my take on the burger joint.  
The burger was called the Rouge.  It came with a spice blend of chipotle and cilantro in the burger.  I thought the burger meat was a little small for the breaded bun.  But I did not need any ketchup or anything.  The taste was perfect.  

The fries were sweet potato and were some of the best I've had in DC.

A glance inside.  there is more seating in the back with a large mural.
outside of the shop on Conn Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment