Monday, January 25, 2010

ReUseable Water Bottles


If you haven't noticed a theme with me with my last post on ReUseable bags, I'm tring to get the word out and using my blogg to change the world one person at a time though! I am writing this now because I still see people at work in the office and
espically at the gym useing regular water bottles that they just bought and then throw away.

It's a great idea for saving the planet and hey you never know when Washington DC will start taxing on plastic bottles! It's to get a head start.

A plus would be a BPA free bottle like the one I carry around
the office and gym, if you drink lots of water and do not want pollutants in your body. If you didn't know BPA is a chemical that company's use to keep plastics together and the gov is looking into the cause of childhood diseases as BPA comes up more in childrens blood systems. more then 85% of americans have BPA in our systems!! Places that sell BPA products are City Sports, GNC shop, Whole Foods, and online of course. check it out and save money at the same time. Being Green is COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment