Wednesday, October 26, 2011

International Dining in DC : Chix




2019 11th St.  NW
Washington DC

Today I decided to take a peek at Chix, Located right off U St., this place was usually packed with outdoor seating when I would pass by on my bike in the summer.  I wanted to try something new today.  I tried the Whole Peruvian chicken with 3 sides.  The Chicken tasted like it was marinated over night and the chicken practially fell off the bones, such a mess to eat, I LOVED IT.  The sides were very filling, I ordered the black beans and rice with sweet potatoes fries and noodles and cheese.  If your in the mood for something organic and healthy eat here, Chix is the spot.  They have tons of seating up stairs and also have Wi-Fi.  the staff was very friendly as well and rest rooms were up to par!  There are three trash cans, you must read carefully because Chix, wants the best for the world.   I give Chix 4 out of 5 stars.  YUMMY







No comments:

Post a Comment