Thursday, October 17, 2013

MODA for MEN : Fall Fashion 2013

Let's start with shoes!!  I've said it once, I will say it again, I think all men need staples in their wardrobe.  And, Here is one now!, Boots wether brown or black, you should have a pair.  A boot goes with almost EVERYTHING in your wardrobe.  


Also is a loafer or oxford of some kind, so you can dress it up or dress it down with these shoes.  wether with jeans or slacks you'll have the outfit going in the right direction!


Denim Jackets

The Denim jacket has been around for years, It's had it's up's and downs but, It's defiantly a staple in a man's wardrobe!  Dress it up or dress it down, lounge around the house, or go hiking with a denim Jacket!


Leather

Leather patterns are coming with pieces showing up in major men's clothing stores!  You will see pants made of all leather (faux) sweaters with leather patches on the shoulder, or jean jackets with leather arms.  It's a very 80's thing to do, but it's more chic with basics.






Harem Pants

As mush as I didn't like them when I first spotted them, I'm holding back and regrets now!  They have grown on me.  Now I wouldn't call it a staple to have in your wardrobe, I do think it would be a change of scenery.


Scarfs

The bigger the better, that's all I'm saying!


Pant Patterns

I've been seeing a lot of patterns coming in for men on pants and denim as well.  Tons to choose from, just make it work!!  Don't go over board.


Whatever you do this Fall for your Fashion, Make it you and don't care what others may think!  Be yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment