Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stolen Bike


Well since this is my blog, I'm going to use it to my advantage!  Someone stole my GT Avalanche on Christmas day Dec 25, 2012 at 13th and Corcoran Street.  It was locked up, I wasn't even in my friends house for more then 15 mins and I looked out the window to make sure it was there, and it was GONE.  

The bike is very distinct it's grey/silverish with blue lettering on the side and has red tired and red handle bars and a red drink holder!  It's a one of a kind!!!  

The seat is very high up because i have long legs, it also has a lock on it along with locks on the tires so you can not remove anything!!  So who ever stole the bike better be a tall person.

This was my baby and I hope you all can help me find it!

There is a reward.  please post anything you know here and I do check everyday!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't see it. But I really like my new bike! sorry Lempin! :(

    ReplyDelete