Friday, December 21, 2012

International Dining in DC: CRIOS Modern Mexican


2120 P St.  NW
Washington DC  20037

Welcome to Crios, The old MiMi's and something before that.  Wow I feel old I've seen three restaurants come to this location with in 10 years!  I do have to say give this place a try, the service is good and friendly, The manager is WAY friendly she even gave us a shot of some kind of milky drink to calm the spiciness of my friends plate!  Reminder do not order the Diablo pasta!  It's very VERY HOT and spicy!!  The over all decor is urban not to over the top for a Mexican restaurant.  The food is delicious and comes to the table presented beautifully!  Cheap drinks and good food aim all for this place!  the bar is small and can sometimes get VERY loud when it's packed.  There is out door seating for warmer months.  I hear the brunch is unbelievable, unlimited drinks and food??? I'm so there.

I give this place 4 out of 5 stars ****


No comments:

Post a Comment