Friday, October 12, 2012

MODA for MEN: ROGAN's coming to LOST BOYS

Rogan's Coming to Your Stomping Ground! 



 

  
Thurs, October 25th 
6-8pm 
  
$75/Ticket (Limited 30 spaces available) 
 
Pre-Order your Top Secret hand screen-printed t-shirt $135/shirt










There will be oysters, 
There will be champagne, 
there will be Rogan. 
      
 

















Greetings Lost Boys,
I live for moments like this! When I get to tell you that after 4 years of me begging:) the notoriously reclusive and utterly bad ass designer Rogan Gregory is coming down from NY to pay you boys a visit! That's right, the genius behind those rugged Rogan pieces is literally coming down and taking over THE BLACK ROOM. And it only gets better...

For one night only, we'll be turning THE BLACK ROOM into Rogan's private studio where he'll be screen printing never-been-seen-before t-shirts he designed with you Lost Boys as the inspiration. The design is Top Secret until that evening but I can tell you one thing; they're insanely cool.

Oh and for the food? I've asked my friends the Rappahannock River Oyster boys to bring in the champagne and their most succulent oysters. If you're a foodie, these are the men who raise and harvest the oysters you eat at Pearl Dive, Rogue 24, and Le Bernadin, NY. (Thought you'd like that.)

Space is extremely limited so if you love the store and love the events I'm wild enough to come up with, you'll want to get your tickets asap. Come out, slurp down an oyster (or better yet shuck one) grab a glass of champagne, watch my personal favorite designer in his element and have a killer "remember when I got shucked at Lost Boys" kind of night.

See you there,

Kelly and the Lost Boys Style Team

No comments:

Post a Comment