Saturday, October 27, 2012

International Dining in DC : Cafe DuPont


1500 New Hampshire Ave.  NW
Washington DC

Cafe DuPont, there is just something about eating in a Hotel that makes me feel like I'm visiting that city!  Well I tend to like to eat at restaurants that are in Hotels here in DC, because they are so good.  After the remodeling of the restaurant and under new management the Hotel.  the place looks FANCY!!  



I love people watching and this is the spot right on Dupont Circle where everything is happening.  Sitting outside is the best while sipping an espresso.  The brunch is very good.  I usually get the Eggs Benedict. 

The staff is very nice but a bit slow in that department at coming around to check the table.

Over all the place is clean and desirable.


1 comment:

  1. You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
    Trio Grill

    ReplyDelete