Sunday, October 11, 2009

National Equality March




National Equality March

(Washington DC)

Oct 11, 2009



Today was one of the best times I've had in a long time I'd have to admit! running into old friends durning my march down Penn Ave. and making new friends along the way, hearing the speakers and the people speak their minds was up lifting and enlightened me on things I didn't know! and I hope it helped educated people at the same time seeing tourist take pictures a
nd gay couples with their children marching along with us made me feel a change is coming and for the best. Now there were some haters along the way anti-gay people protesting against or march, but that didn't let the 200,000 people get them down. today was a day I will not forget ever!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment